Monday, April 11, 2011

Another number three.

3

There are 3 ways to See Homes.

1. Seek out and wait for Open Houses.
2. Research online, call the agent with the sign in the yard.
3. Call THE AGENT and put me to work showing you homes you'll love.

Today's buyers are smart. They do a  lot of online research ahead of time. I do too. And I'll be on the spot ready to help assist YOU with your home buying plans. Plus, I have some great hookups to give you an advantage!

Stop flipping through pages and pages of information. Just for a minute.  Click on your email or your smart phone and contact me. I promise to make it painless and productive. Never pressure.

John Maurer
"The Agent"
Real Estate Retrievers SD-IA LLC
4300 S Louise Ave #107
Sioux Falls, SD  57106
605-521-1183
john@realestateretrievers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment