Monday, April 11, 2011

Taking Off!

Time to Fly!

Things are changing and taking off! We've finally had our first thunderstorm. The Sioux Falls home buyers are coming out in larger and larger numbers. My 2 children are wrapping up their middle school and elementary phases respectively. And my wife is starting her new job tonight.  She has spent the last few years managing the house, art and ebay. Now she adds one more item to the plate... a J-O-B.

My career is changing too. I've focused the last few years on specializing with investors on properties to fix-up and flip. I love that specialized aspect of the business, but in order to have time to support my buyers and sellers of traditional properties, I've had to limit the number of investors I deal with.

Its been a great change. I'm really enjoying getting to help greater numbers of 1st and 2nd time home buying and home selling clients. It is really helping my referral base too. So if you are reading this, send me your friends and family with real estate needs. My pro-active marketing and work ethic has really been paying off for the clients I work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment